Re: Fantastico

<< May be you know, but last Sunday, here in Brazil, the Rede Globo's
 program "Fantastico" (one of the most popular programs in the country)
 made a interesting report about the "cristal tears" case (a young woman
 crying crystal tears).
=20
 In the program, was interviwed a magician (I don't remenber the name)
 working at CSICOP, and was told about your organization and showed your
 magazine.
=20
 I think after this program you will receive some subscription requesting
 from Brazil.
=20

Thanks for the post and for the information on "Fantastico."  We  are very
pleased to learn that the show went well, and that they presented the work=
 of
CSICOP and the Skeptical Inquirer in a good light. We have received several
e-mail messages wanting additional information on us and the SI.  Thanks
again for the information on the show.

Barry Karr

PS:  The magician in our office was Joe Nickell, he is our Senior Research
Fellow.

Mig