[escepticos] cia y ovnis

Por si interesa, el articulo de Gerard K. Haines esta enterito en
http://www.fas.org/sgp/library/ciaufo.html

Es interesante conocer el último párrafo, que transcribo:
"Like the JFK assassination conspiracy theories, the UFO issue probably
will not go away soon, no matter what the Agency does or says. The belief
that we are not alone in the universe is too emotionally appealing and the
distrust of our government is too pervasive to make the issue amenable to
traditional scientific studies of rational explanation and evidence. "

Vamos, lo de siempre...

javier armentia