[escepticos] Encuesta

En vista de la cálida acogida que obtuvo la anterior encuesta enviada
por Claudio (merecidamente), os presento esta otra a ver que os parece:

1997-09-04      Philosophical Correctness Survey: Power

In our continual effort to settle the world's great mysteries by
fiat, this month we present a philosophical survey. Please answer
to these three questions, and send the answers to
<bourbaki en neu.edu>. Please try to limit your answers to an
aggregate maximum of 100 words.

1. Can God create a rock so heavy that He cannot lift it?

2. Can Superman pull his own head off?

3. Are these two questions equivalent?

(For historical reference, we note that this survey was inspired
by the work of philosophers Ariane Eigen and Sam Dionne.)

Hasta aquí tomado de:

The mini-Annals of Improbable Research ("mini-AIR")
Issue Number 1997-09
September, 1997
ISSN 1076-500X

Pregunta suplementaria: