[escepticos] Un poco de humor

He aqui una muestra del valor de las casualidades. Yo he visto por
algun sitio una lista mucho mas larga, sabe alguien donde
encontrarla?

Santi

Jesus is the Lord's shepherd.
Elvis dated Cybill Shepherd.

Jesus H. Christ has 12 letters.
Elvis Presley has 12 letters.

Jesus is a Capricorn. (December 25)
Elvis is a Capricorn. (January 8)

Jesus was part of the Trinity.
Elvis' first band was a trio.

Jesus walked on water. (Matthew 14:25)
Elvis surfed. (Blue Hawaii, Paramount, 1965)

Jesus' entourage, the Apostles, had 12 members.
Elvis' entourage, the Memphis Mafia, had 12 members.

Jesus was resurrected.
Elvis had the famous 1968 "comeback" TV special.

Jesus said, "If any man thirst, let him come unto me,
and drink." (John 7:37)
Elvis said, "Drinks on me!" (Jailhouse Rock, MGM, 1957)

Matthew was one of Jesus' many biographers.
Neil Matthews was one of Elvis' many biographers.

Jesus lived in state of grace in a Near Eastern land.
Elvis lived in Graceland in a nearly eastern state.

Jesus was the lamb of God.
Elvis had mutton chop sideburns.

Jesus' Father is everywhere.
Elvis' father was a drifter, and moved around quite a bit.

Jesus was a carpenter.
Elvis' favorite high school class was wood shop.

Jesus said: "Man shall not live by bread alone."
Elvis liked his sandwiches with peanut butter and bananas.