[escepticos] Cortesía

Buceando por la red me encuentro esto:

                                NETIQUETTE
                       by the Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
                         (Patrick Crispen's daddy)
.../
Evangelism:

Everyone is tempted from time to time to evangelize, to stride boldly
into the enemy's camp and throw down the gauntlet.  We will never see
the end of people who pop up on comp.sys.intel praising Macs and
Amigas; WHO SEND MAIL TO THE SKEPTIC LIST THAT FLYING SAUCERS REALLY,
TRULY DO EXIST;
who enlighten the Buddhist newsgroups that they're all
bound for hell, and on and on.

In the entire history of the net, no one has managed to do this without
looking like a complete idiot.  If you believe you are the one person
who will succeed where millions have failed, then you're ready to learn
about ...
/...

(Las mayúsculas son mías)
Y me parece que viene a pedir de boca respecto a ciertos personajes que
nos visitan.

Un saludo.
J. CAncillo