[escepticos] mensaje del CAIRP

        Hola, he recibido esto por e-mail y como no lo he visto en la
lista os lo retransmito.

        Santi

 From: "Montefiore" <monte en sion.com>
 Subject: CAIRP
 Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 13:14:07 -0300

Dear Sirs:

I am a member of the CAIRP (Centro Argentino para la Investigaci=F3n y =
Refutaci=F3n de las Pseudociencias), skeptic foundation in Argentina.

Actually, we are planning to propose a Law Project to the Congress, =
against pseudosciences. In order to succeed, we will need help from =
other skeptic organizations in different countries, in order to collect:

- Laws about any pseudoscience.

- Jurisprudence.

- Judicial decisions.=20

- Resolutions

- Decrees.

- Ordinances.

- Any information you consider could be useful.

We would also appreciate if you could tell us if in your country, =
medical care plans, cover expenses in homeopathical medicines.

Thanks in advance,=20

Marcelo Montefiore (monte en sion.com)

P.S: If you wish, you can visit our homepage in www.cairp.org