. . .

   From: "Jan" <jr en entarc.no>
   Reply to: "Jan"
   Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 19:37:45 +0200
   Newsgroups:
          sci.astro
   Followup to: newsgroup(s)
          <19980927113910.29498.00002600 en ng26.aol.com>

Planet X, or the 12th as it is sometimes also called, has not been accepted
by the scientific community yet. I doubt it will be until its red tail is
visible by the naked eye in the few months during its passage in May 2003.

There has been discussions about this planet earlier here on sci.astro, but
the general reaction is to try to ridicule anyone believing it exists.
There are two approaches you can take if you want to find out more about
this planet:

You can check the works of Zecharia Sitchin, who wrote the book "The 12th
Planet" in 1976, documenting that our Solar System has yet another planet,
Nibiru, that make periodic visits in comet fashion approximately every
3,600
years. Zitchin's books are available on http://www.amazon.com

Or you can check the information from our ET friends, the Zetas, at
http://www.zetatalk.com/. This site also has links to the works of
Sitchin, Velikovsky and a wealth of other interesting information at
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword01.htm

Regards,
Jan

. . .

  Pos eso.

Víctor R. Ruiz                rvr en idecnet.com
    Agrupación Astronómica de Gran Canaria
   Sociedad de Meteoros y Cometas de España
 Asociación de Variabilistas de España - AVE
AA Gran Canaria      http://aagc.dis.ulpgc.es
info.astro  http://www.astrored.org/infoastro