[escepticos] El reloj de la Muerte

Encontrado en las FAQ del Reloj de la Muerte :

Are you a Satanist?
No, but I use many Microsoft products so I will probably be going to Hell
anyway. (Hey, do you bother reading those license agreements? I sure
didn't.) I believe in God, very strongly, but I don't believe that talking
about Death would offend the big cheese. Does the Death Clock offend some
fundamentalists out there? Sure, but these are the same people who get
offended at the Teletubbies, rap music, and independent thought.

Saludos

Alberto Villa