Re: [escepticos] una perlita del maguferío cosmológico

>pero, ¿y el curro que se pegó el payo? xDD ya aviso que yo
*no* he tenido la
>paciencia necesaria, pero una lectura en diagonal ya es , en
dos palabras,
>im-presionante

  Im-Presionante pero del todo, oiga. Sólo pondré un trozo de lo
que comenta acerca de la mente para que sirva de
muestra:Ideas come from the Nucleus of the Atom Totality,
231Pu and are sent
into living creatures brains via photons or neutrinos. The brain is
mostly a receptacle or antenna or receiver for these photons or
neutrinos. It takes only one single atom in the brain to receive
the
photon message sent from the Nucleus. This single atom
processes the
photon as a wave-picture and forms the 'mind' of the living
creature.

  Humans have such large massive brains, not because it takes
alot of
chemicals to form ideas, but rather, it takes alot of brain tissue
carry-out the orders of those photon ideas sent from the
Nucleus. The
human brain is so large because it has to execute the orders of
the
photon ideas. But the actual thinking part of the brain is only
one
atom. People that have schizophrenia have several atoms trying
to do
the job of one, resulting in confusion and disorder.

  So, the lowest entity or thing of the science of Psychology is
the
Brain Locus Atom. For humans sometimes one atom does most
of the
thinking but other times another atom takes over and thinks.
Sometimes
two or more atoms can do the thinking. And the reason we
need so much
sleep is to refocus the brain locus atom for it gets out of focus.

  This Brain Locus theory implies that viruses have brains,[lines
deleted] The Brain
Locus theory implies that everything that is living has a brain
and a
mind since one atom is sufficient.

  Mola, nuestro cerebro es una antena y la formación y
potenciación de sinapsis debe de ser un método para ajustar la
emisora...

-----
Tu correo gratis en MixMail http://www.mixmail.com
Ya.com ADSL. Módem + Alta gratis http://acceso.ya.com/adsl