Re: [escepticos] Jet lag y tal

Sí que he encontrado algo:

In the January, 1998 issue of the magazine Science, Scott Campbell and
Patricia Murphy of Cornell University Medical College in White Plains, New
York, report on a study using light therapy applied to the backs of people's
knees. This therapy apparently was effective in setting the body's clocks.
Although controversial, this therapy is promising as a treatment for the
blind, and suggests that areas of the skin may be able to set the body's
clocks (this may help explain why blind individuals have varying degrees of
"body clock symptoms" (little if any insomnia, no problems with hormonal
cycles, etc.)

y dos referencias:

http://www.gi.alaska.edu/ScienceForum/ASF13/1377.html

http://www.computeraddicts.com/misc/NYT

Miguel Angel

BORG >- *Tomar el sol de espaldas con las piernas descubiertas y la cabeza
>tapada.* <esto es lo que más raro me pareció>. Debe hacerse en los días
>previos al viaje. Eso es porque la zona posterior de la rodilla es una zona
>muy vascularizada y el sol acelera en esa parte la actividad de algunas
>hormonas.<¿esto es cierto?, me suena a tontería gorda, ¿alguien que
>controle del tema para confirmar o refutar...?> Al haber más hormonas en
>circulación, es más fácil el cambio horario <sic>

Miguel Angel Martínez
ZARAGOZA- SPAIN
CPU Apple G3. Línea RDSI (ISDN). Outlook&Netscape