[escepticos] Re: [escepticos] Os creíais que la telemierda había llegado al límite?

Yo interpreto, Jordi, tras leer la página de Reuters que adjuntas, que la
intención de Uri Geller era patentar la idea como propia y así impedir que
ningún "productor de TV sin escrúpulos", como él dice, pusiera en práctica
esa idea. O sea, que a él sí que le parece repugnante. Le ha salido mal la
jugada, según dice, porque el reconocimiento de la patente está aún
pendiente. Copio abajo un cachito de lo que dice Geller en la web de
Reuters.

Saludos,
Noelia Rodrigo.

"I'm outraged and angry. I can't believe that such a show will go on," he
told Reuters.

The Israeli-born spoon bender, who now lives in Britain, began his book in
2001, publishing chapters weekly on a subscription Internet Web site. It has
not yet been printed.

At the same time, he ordered lawyers in the United States to take out a
worldwide copyright ban to prevent any show being made in which people
competed to win babies. He has a patent application pending with the U.S.
Patent and Trademark Office.

"I was afraid that an unscrupulous producer in TV reality land would steal
the idea," he told Reuters.

"I will speak to my patent attorney -- I own the idea."