[escepticos] los paparazzi asedian a científicos...

Esto es la monda (aunque no creo que por aquí suceda algo así pronto...)
http://www.theonion.com/onion3729/stephen_jay_gould.html
Saludos

javier armentia

STEPHEN JAY GOULD SPEAKS OUT AGAINST SCIENCE PAPARAZZI
CAMBRIDGE, MA--Paleontologist and author Stephen Jay Gould spoke out against the increasingly aggressive tactics of the paparazzi Tuesday, railing against "the reckless throngs of photographers that relentlessly hound America's top scientists."
"The time has come to place limits on these photographers," said Gould, speaking from Harvard University, where he is a professor of geology and zoology. "They are disrupting my life, as well as those of my colleagues, my family, and my friends."

(etc)