Skeptic Spanish Mailing LIst

At 13:07 10/06/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Please provide me with a postal address for you.
>
>James Randi Educational Foundation
>201 S.E. Davie Blvd.
>Fort Lauderdale FL  33316-1815
>U.S.A.
>
>phone: +1 954 467 1112
>fax:        +1 954 467 1660

Thnaks James for the call to me celullar phone last day Jun 11. The message
who you explain not readable by you is a encoded binary file. Yo do decode
using a generic utility called ''uudecode' a exceutable file. If you want to
join to the recently created mailing list about skeptic in spabish, mail at:
maiser en correo.dis.ulpgc.es and put in the body off message:
subscribe escepticos my_email_address (Warning, your email, not literal :-D )

And you will receive the mailing list. It's moderated by Felix Ares, ARP former.

Sorry, I can call to you, tell me about you troubles by email, ok ??

This mailing list has created in Canarias, by the boys of Computer Science
and has been motived by me, a amateur with asturian english...
--
Un saludo de Juan Antonio Espejo   Escéptico AFISIONAO    Irc NickName
LeCHeRo/MiLKMaN       Comiquero AFISIONAO

Miembro de la insigne ACOECO, Email Cordovan Association
Insultennos en: acoeco en arrakis.es

Súmese al movimiento contra la tiranía de Timofónica. Viva la televisión por
cable... shareware