De:  Dan Werthimer[SMTP:danw en ssl.Berkeley.EDU]
Enviado el:  sabado 24 de agosto de 1996 5:21
Para:  fares en iies.es
Cc:  jeffc en ssl.Berkeley.EDU; sabine en ssl.Berkeley.EDU
Asunto:  Re:  Seti + Internet + Computers

Hi Dr. Ares,

	Thanks for your interest in seti en home.  Unfortunately,
seti en home is not available yet - we are still working on it,
and it will probablz be 6 or more months until it's ready

i'll let you know when it's available.  we are just testing a
demo now, but have a long way to go.

best wishes,
dan werthimer

serendip program manager