(Fwd) Nominations.....!

Por si alguien tiene algun candidato:

The time has come to solicit nominations for the Annual Pigasus Award.  We ask
all our readers to submit items for the following categories:

(1)  The scientist who said or did the silliest thing related to the
supernatural, paranormal or occult, in the period January 1/96 to December
31/96.

(2)  The funding organization that supported the most useless study of a
supernatural, paranormal or occult claim in the period January 1/96 to December
31/96.

(3)  The media outlet that reported as fact the most outrageous supernatural,
paranormal or occult claim in the period January 1/96 to December 31/96.

(4)  The "psychic" performer who fooled the greatest number of people with the
least effort in the period January 1/96 to December 31/96.

Please respond with nominations in any or all of the above four categories,
Scientist, Funding, Media, or Performance, by e-mail, post, or fax.  Results
will be announced on April 1, 1997.

					James Randi.

James Randi Educational Foundation
201 SE Davie Boulevard