Trey Stokes

 Hi, Barry -

 Just wanted to let you know, in case you didn't already, that Friday
night's
 20/20 will feature me giving my usual rant about the alien autopsy.

 The piece was originally scheduled to air in the summer, as a tie-in to
the
 50th anniversary of the Roswell "incident".   But the Heaven's Gate affair
caused the network to do a quick recut, changing the focus of the piece
from
Roswell to UFO's and aliens in general, and bump up the airdate to this
Friday.

 I expect the show to have a mostly skeptical tone - the producer and
 correspondent certainly seemed eager to put the ol' "autopsy" out to
pasture
 for good.  So unless the network has forced them to butcher the piece
entirely, it may make worthwhile viewing.

 Anyway, just wanted to let you know about the show - and remind you again
that it's YOUR fault I got into the autopsy debunking business in the first
place!

 Cheers,

 Trey Stokes

---------- End of message ----------