Re: [Fwd: Pyruvate+]

> Mi direccion parece muy propensa a este tipo de envios, pero bueno, ahi
> va esta direccion.
> Por cierto, es ilegal este tipo de mailing en España?

Para el que quiera vengarse, hagale un forward de cualquier
mensaje de este tipo a list en netchem.com.  Si no quiere
recibir mas (o al menos para reducir la cantidad):

Fecha envio:    Thu, 20 Mar 1997 01:36:28 -0800 (PST)
De:             remove en netchem.com
Asunto:         Please Help Yourself, Help Others & Help the
Internet

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your email address is on many spammers' lists.
That is why you received so much junk email lately.

Most of the spammers will stop sending you junk email
if you ask them to remove your email address from their lists.

But the problem is that there are too many spammers.
The spammers are not supposed to send you junk email in the
first place. Why do you even have to spend your time to reply?

We are compiling a REMOVE list.  It is much faster for the
spammers to remove your email address if we send them the list
because most of the spammers use automated software.

To add your name to the REMOVE list, simply reply to this
email. You do not have to write anything. It is FREE!

We are also compiling a blacklist of spammers. If you receive
junk email from someone, please forward the original message
to list en netchem.com.

Please do not use spammers to advertise your product on the
Internet. It is not easy to send out 1 million email. The
spammer will take your money and disappear.

To avoid further spamming, we send out this message only to
limited number of users. Please forward this email to your
friends if you think it is useful to them.

Sincerely,
Jerry

Jerry Wang, PhD, Chemechanics, Inc.
http://www.netchem.com, mailto:jerryw en netchem.com