[escepticos] RV: What the fortune-tellers said....

No digo nada mas... Randi ya se habia preocupado de mirar esto...
ja.

----------
De: James Randi <JamesRandi en compuserve.com>
A: Star List <WIZARDS-STAR-LIST en SSR.COM>
Asunto: What the fortune-tellers said....
Fecha: miércoles 3 de septiembre de 1997 20:49

Here are some predictions made in the August 14 edition of the London
Mirror newspaper by a collection of psychics:

"Diana has met the right man and she is 100% certain about it.  This
relationship is going to last forever and she is going to be blissfully
happy.  It has been going on for longer than people realise - maybe as long
as a year. I can see them getting married at the end of October in a secret
ceremony overseas.  There will be two more babies. A baby girl will be born
very soon after the marriage - Diana may already be pregnant or she soon
will be.  She will spend most of her time in America."

And..

"The tarot cards indicate that while it is an important time for Diana, it
is overbalanced.  Someone new will come into Diana's life, possibly an air
sign. My advice is to enjoy it while it lasts."

Wow!  They had it bang on, didn't they?

(Thanks to Wendy G., who forwarded this information.)

Now, Penny Thornton, Diana's personal astrologer, has shown up on TV here
mumbling about a vast conspiracy to do in Diana and Dodi.  But it's all
hush-hush and she's working with top authorities, don'tcha know?

The vultures are showing up....

A slightly cheerier note...  John Atkinson informs me:

"I just searched [the Internet] for "psychic" and got 1,300 returns; a
search for "skeptic" got 1,483."

                                                Randi.