[escepticos] No me creo lo del cambio del Clima, y tu??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_750000/750700.stm

Pos si
Susi

Inconsistent

Some researchers question the idea that human activities are inducing rapid
climate change.

They say the evidence is weak, highlighting the inconsistencies between the
temperature records taken at the Earth's surface, which show rapid warming
over the last two decades, and the data produced by satellite and balloon
studies.

These show little or no warming higher in the atmosphere over the same
period.

These scientists say our understanding of climate processes is still very
limited, and that any computer models of future change must be treated with
extreme caution as a result.