[escepticos] RE:Tragedia en USA

Hoy he recibo un mensaje de una asociacion dedicada a promover la cultura islamica.Esta en Ingles.
Cuidado con las noticias que se publican, hay que contrastarlas. ("Los que recogen la informacion parecen tener como preocupacion dominante el falsificarla, y los que la reciben la de eludirla" Jean-François Revel).En EEUU y aqui.

Assalamu Alaikum

Terrorists are nobody's friend. Terrorism has never helped anyone.
Terrorists do, however, always help the cause of anti-Islamic forces.

We had a beautiful update ready for this morning that dealt with how
to relate to our neighbors but we are postponing that for something
which is hurting our neighbors.

As you know by now, terrorists have destroyed the twin towers of the
World Trade Center in New York city, as well as bombing several
locations in Washington, DC and Pennsylvania. Hundreds of our
neighbors have been killed.

In the past, when acts of terrorism have occurred, the American media
has been quick to point fingers at Muslims, resulting in neighbor
turning against neighbor, harassment, threats and attacks on Muslim
institutions in this country.

We are issuing this guide in the wake of the latest incident to help
Muslims deal with this situation.

Remember that you have not done anything. You have not committed a
terrorist act, killed or harmed anyone, so you have nothing to be
defensive, guilty or apologetic about.

This is a critical time for Dua (supplication). There is no power or
ability except with Allah. He is our Protector and He is in control.
Pray to Allah for the victims and the safety of others.

1. We all condemn terrorism, but it is extremely important to issue
our condemnation of terrorism as a press release to media as well.
There is no place in Islam for such acts. Here is a sample
condemnation that you and your community can use.
http://SoundVision.com/terrorism/statement.shtml

2. It is also crucial to keep an eye on the media. This time, we
must be prepared for the attacks that will, undoubtedly come our way
as they did after the April 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. Hundreds of
Muslims were hurt in America although the bombing was an act of a
Christian. Here are a host of tips that can help Muslims better
handle the upcoming media
attacks. http://SoundVision.com/terrorism/mediawatch.shtml

3. Finally, safety and concern for your family and the Muslim
community in general cannot be ignored. These are some more tips that
you can use in the face of this crisis.
http://SoundVision.com/terrorism/othertips.shtml

Please pray for the victims, their friends and loved one. May God
protect us all from harassment and danger in the wake of this horrible
series of incident.

Wassalam
Abdul Malik Mujahid