[escepticos] Fwd: ABOUT THE ESP Antes: Para pasar el rato

Date: Tue, 12 Nov 02 13:31:26 EST
From: WATKIN en yktvmv.vnet.ibm.com
To: fgimeno en posta.unizar.es
Subject: ABOUT THE ESP

Ref: Your note of Tue, 12 Nov 2002 11:48:34 +0100

Hi Fernando

   Thanks for writing to me about the ESP test.  You were perceptive!
Here's a letter I send to people who discover the trick or ask me
questions about the test.  Browse to this: http://tinyurl.com/282r

Regards, Cliff

P.S. Check out my latest science-fiction novels, "Liquid Earth,"
"The Lobotomy Club", and "Sushi Never Sleeps":
 http://tinyurl.com/282l  http://tinyurl.com/282n
 http://tinyurl.com/282m

(Do you have any ideas on how I might promote this SF series?
They're published by a small publisher, so we have to be creative
in thinking about how to let people know that the books exist.)

--

Fernando Gimeno Bellver.
3er ciclo Ingeniería Industrial