[SPAM] Re[1]:you need job ? numderı ptq gfz hcctn ualc

Hello, We're E-Sellers Global Financial Group, Inc We have two offices in USA and England. Due the expansion of our organization, our agency need employees from Spain for accomplishing of bank transactions.You must have an account in Spanish bank. Payment will be made immediately, for every transaction (receiving and sending of money) you will get 500-1600 EURO. If you are interested in our offer,then you may to contact to our manager for other detailes by e-mail: infosellers@xxxxx or by ICQ# 277705314 Kind regards!