Unauthorized Online Spam Email Campaign about Allixon International Corporation

Notice from Allixon International Corporation: Unauthorized
Online Spam Email Campaign about Allixon International
Corporation
SEOCHO-KU, SEOUL, Korea, Sept. 8, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) --
Allixon International Corporation (Pink Sheets:AXCP)
received information this morning that an unsolicited e-mail
urging investors to invest in the securities of Allixon
International Corporation has apparently been circulated by
unknown persons without the knowledge or consent of the
Company. According to the spam e-mail, investors were
encouraged to purchase the stock of Allixon International
Corporation because it would reach certain identified price
targets.

Allixon International Corporation did not know about this
communication and did not authorize it. The Company
disclaims the full content of the spam e-mail. In no event
should any person consider that e-mail or any other
communication which contains any projections or promises
regarding potential future market value of its securities,
to be an authorized communication by or on behalf of Allixon
International Corporation, or to be reliable as accurate.
The Company does not and will not make any predictions as to
the future value of its securities, and disclaims any and
all knowledge about, or responsibility for, any unauthorized
communication which is circulated without management's
knowledge and consent.

Mr. Lee, CEO of Allixon International Corporation, "Our
legitimate news releases are always clearly identified as
published by the Company, always include warnings to
investors, and never discuss predictions about the future
performance of our stock. Despite the fact that we are not a
company which is required to report under the Securities
Exchange Act of 1934, we have taken pains to post voluntary
disclosures about our company so that investors in our
securities can be informed about developments affecting our
company." Lee added: "We believe our progress is exciting
and newsworthy. But we do not use or endorse spam e-mail or
unsolicited faxes as a means to `tout' our company to
potential shareholders. We do everything in our power to
create a strong relationship between our shareholders and
management based upon open and lawful communication, and we
hope these illegitimate communications will not erode the
confidence that our shareholders have shown in our company."

For further information regarding Allixon International
Corporation corporate governance practices please visit the
Investor Relations section of our website www.allixon.com
under Corporate Governance.

About Allixon International Corporation

Founded in 2003, Allixon is a leading provider of RFID
Middleware and Mobile Internet solution for device
computing. Allixon combines its products, expertise,
partnerships and integration capability into solutions for a
wide range of device computing applications, including RFID
Middleware and m-banking solution. Allixon's products based
on ubiquitous technologies direct companies looking to tap
into the wealth of data captured by networked devices such
as RFID readers or handhelds to extend the quality of
information to any device where they want. The company is
headquartered in Soeul, Korea - 3FL. Mijin Bldg., 1474-16,
Seocho 3-dong, Seocho-ku, Seoul, 137-868, Korea.

NOTE TO EDITORS: If you would like additional information on
Allixon International Corporation, please view our website
at www.allixon.com . To receive an Investor Kit or
additional information for Allixon International Inc., or to
join the company's mailing list, please contact Investor
Relations Department by emailing investors@xxxxxxxxxxx or
additionally, corporate counsel, Hank Vanderkam at (713)
547-8900.

This Press Release contains certain forward-looking
statements within the meaning of the Private Securities
Litigation Reform Act of 1995. We have tried, whenever
possible, to identify these forward-looking statements using
words such as "anticipates," "believes," "estimates,"
"expects," "plans," "intends," "potential" and similar
expressions. These statements reflect our current belief and
are based upon currently available information. Accordingly,
such forward looking statements involve known and unknown
risks, uncertainties and other factors which could cause the
Company's actual results, performance or achievements to
differ materially from those expressed in or implied by such
statements. We undertake no obligation to update or advise
in the event of any change, addition or alteration.

CONTACT:  Allixon International Corporation
          Hank Vanderkam, Corporate Counsel
          (713) 547-8900