Influencia Neo-Liberal...

Esta fue la "cartita" que me enviaron desde Microsoft, a propo'sito de que
proteste' porque no podi'a re-configurar mi editor de mails.

!Hasta en esto nos joden los monopolistas del neo-liberalismo...!!!  -:))

Saludos.

Pedro.

===========

Hello,

Thank You for posting to Ask MSN Member Support.

Right now this is not an option on MSN but may be considered for the future.
Please take a minute to place this comment in the MSN Suggestion Box.

In order to ensure a quick response to future concerns, please continue to
utilize the on-line forms in Ask msn Member Support, and limit your questions
to one (1) question per e-form.  However, you may send as may e-forms as
needed. We hope you are enjoying The Microsoft Network and we look forward to
meeting all your service needs. Below is the shortcut to Get Answers About msn
where you will find Ask msn Member Support.  And the shortcut to Send Us Your
Feedback where you may leave comments and suggestions about msn. In addition,
you will find the shortcut for Microsoft's KB Articles.

Thanks,
Scott S.
msn Member Support