A Iker y compan~ia

Un mensaje para ustedes envia James Randi.  Esta puede ser
su gran oportunidad.  Es mas, creo que el Sr. Randi no
tendria inconveniente en que lo publicaran en sus revistas
(caso de duda, preguntenle). Un millon cien mil dolares, a
cualquiera que le muestre al Sr. Randi cualquier habilidad
psiquica extraordinaria. Adelante, mas abajo esta la forma de
contactarlo.  Creo que esto mereceria espacio en cualquier
publicacion "seria" sobre fenomenos paranormales.

The JREF Challenge amount has now reached US$1,100,000.  And,
though this amount is available to any "Therapeutic Touch"
practitioner who wants it, and the June 2-4 trials are planned
for Fort Lauderdale, NOT ONE application has been received!
Strange.  With thousands of trained practitioners out there,
we were expecting (?) a swarm of eager applicants. Do we begin
to suspect that TT is a cruel hoax worked on helpless hospital
patients?

I'm in Washington, D.C., and will return to Florida on Monday.
 Will there be a line-up at the JREF door?  Will Ed Dames, the
famous "psychic," be answering my challenge?  Or begin to tell
the truth about his fear of being tested?

I think we all know the answers to these questions.

    James Randi

address:

        Internet: randi-hotline-request en ssr.com

PLEASE BE PATIENT. All requests are processed before each new
mailing to the list and these can be widely spaced. You *will*
be added if your request was sent to the correct address.

-----------------
CONTACTING RANDI:
-----------------
James Randi Educational Foundation	phone: +1 954 467 1112 201
SE Davie Boulevard			fax: +1 954 467 1660 Fort Lauderdale FL
33316-1815		http://www.randi.org U.S.A.

Note: Please send e-mail that can be handled by JREF staff to

  randi en randi.org

DO NOT SEND UNSUBSCRIBE/SUBSCRIBE REQUESTS TO THESE ADDRESSES!

PERSONAL messages to randi, or messages requiring his personal
attention:

 76702.3507 en COMPUSERVE.COM

---------------------------
BACK ISSUES OF THE HOTLINE:
---------------------------
On the Web:	http://www.mindspring.com/~anson/randi-hotline/

Via FTP:

USA:        ftp.netcom.com directory:
/pub/an/anson/Mailing_Lists/geller-hotline
     ftp.ssr.com:   directory: /Randi

Please try netcom.com first, since ftp.ssr.com is very busy.

EUROPE:	    mercurio.iet.unipi.it directory: /pub/Randi

Our gratitude goes to Anson Kennedy and Massimo Macucci for
providing the ftp sites at netcom and unipi.it, respectively.

jwilson en bytecr.com
http://www.bytecr.com/crweb/gratis.htm