Re: e-mail to help kids

Jose E. Tent Manclus wrote:

>         Un ejemplo de email no deseado.
>         ?Me pregunto si este tipo de email son para una buena causa o para
> conseguir una buena lista de direcciones donde enviar correo basura?
>         Yo me decando por la segunda opcion.
>         Nadie da duros por 4 pesetas.

Hombre, pueden ser las dos cosas. Pero mira lo que me ha llegado a mí (extractado):

$$$ SPECIAL BONUS! $$$ ALL ORDERS WILL RECEIVE THE CD-
ROM UPGRADE ABSOLUTELY FREE! THAT'S A $29 SAVINGS!
JUST WRITE IN THE WORD "FREE" NEXT TO THE CD-ROM
UPGRADE OPTION IN THE ORDER FORM AND WE WILL SEND IT
TO YOU VIA PRIORITY MAIL AT NO ADDITIONAL COST! ORDER
NOW!
%%%  MAKE YOUR SALES SOAR!  USE THE MOST POWERFUL
ADVERTISING TOOL IN EXISTENCE TODAY - BULK E-MAILING!
GET 4 MILLION E-MAIL ADDRESSES FOR ONLY $189! %%%
** NO DUPES!
**PRE-SORTED!
**PRE-FORMATTED ONE-PER-LINE!
**EASY TO USE ASCII TEXT!
**ON CD-ROM - SAVE DISK SPACE AND DATA WORRIES!
T3 Communications specializes in providing bulk E-Mail lists to the do-it
yourself marketer for advertising use. We are making available to you 4
MILLION E-Mail addresses for only $189! There's more! The addresses
were gathered from "hits" at certain web sites and locations relating to
business opportunities. We all know that sales is a numbers game.  The
more people that are exposed to your product, the more sales you will
make.  Using a list of this kind, it would not be unusual to see up to a
10%+ response rate!!  This will of course vary depending on the product or
service offered; but sending your ad to MILLIONS of people should earn
you a tremendous response, regardless of what your product may be.  It is
almost impossible to find another form of advertising that generates such a
high response rate.  By sending your messages during periods of slow
online use (avoid early evenings) you can send over 50,000 ads per day for
nothing but the service charge of your online provider. If you use a bulk
emailer program you can do up to a million per day! Nothing compares!
Imagine reaching up to 4 MILLION people... with regular advertising it
would cost you in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.  With this offer
your overhead is so low that it takes just a few orders to pay for you new
E-Mail list!.

********HERE IS HOW TO ORDER YOUR LISTS TODAY!*******

Etc., etc., etc.

Saludos.