RE: [escepticos] (Fwd) Psychic humor, etc.

-----Original Message-----
De: Fernando L. Frias Sanchez <yamato en ctv.es>
Para: escepticos en CCDIS.dis.ulpgc.es <escepticos en CCDIS.dis.ulpgc.es>
Fecha: viernes 23 de enero de 1998 20:39
Asunto: [escepticos] (Fwd) Psychic humor, etc.

In a bold move to expand its market share, Novell announced today that
it will acquire the Psychic Friends Network. "We're teaming up with
psychics because it fits our strategy of pervasive computing,"
explained CEO Bob Frankenberg.  "Being psychic is about as pervasive
as you can get." "Interest in the paranormal is growing
exponentially," says a Novell spokesperson. "We have decided to
abandon our involvement in the Internet and concentrate on the huge
market potential of the afterlife."

Esto es estupendo. Lo que más me interesa son las aplicaciones de todo este
asunto a la
IRCWar. Ahora mismo voy a ver si soy capaz de contactar con un EE
(ectoplasmic eggdrop).

¡¡¡¡¡¡Tiembla, Rubén, que no te vas a escapar ni muerto!!!!!

Manolo.

(Faust, en IRC).