RE: [escepticos] RE: ?Quien invento los OVNIs?

Arnold dijo muchas cosas a diferentes gentes. No es lo mismo lo que dijo en
el informe oficial que lo que dijo a la prensa, ni lo que dijo (o le hizo
decir) con posterioridad Ray Palmer.  En el Informe Oficial de las Fuerzas
Aéreas dijo exactamente (OCR):

"I could see their outline quite plainly against file snow as they
approached file mountain," ....  "They flew very close to file mountain
tops, directly south to southeast down file hogback of file range, flying
like geese in a diagonal chainlike line, as if they were linked together.
"They were approximately 20 or 25 miles away, and I couldn't see a tail on
them. I watched for about three minutes - a chain of saucer-like things at
least five miles long, swerving in and out of file high mountain peaks. They
were flat like a piepan and so shiny they reflected the sun like a mirror. I
never saw anything so fast."

Saludos