RE: [escepticos] RE: ?Quien invento los OVNIs?

On  6 Jun 98 at 18:28, Félix Ares de Blas wrote:

> Arnold dijo muchas cosas a diferentes gentes. No es lo mismo
> lo que dijo en el informe oficial que lo que dijo a la prensa,
> ni lo que dijo (o le hizo decir) con posterioridad Ray Palmer.
>  En el Informe Oficial de las Fuerzas Aéreas dijo exactamente
> (OCR):

Y esta la cita de Arnold  que hace Sagan y que muchos de
ustedes probablemente conocen ya:

"[The newspapers] did not quote me properly...  When I told the
press they misquoted me, and in the excitement of it all, one
newspaper and another one got it so ensnarled up that nobody
knew just exactly what they were talking about...  Thes objects
more or less fluttered like they were, oh, I'd say, boats on
very rough water... And when I described how they flew, I said
that they flew like they take a saucer  and throw it across the
water.  Most of the newspapers misunderstood and misquoted
that, tooo.  They said that I said that they were saucer-like;
I said that they flew in a saucer-like fashion."

Esto es tomado de una entrevista  con Edward Murrow en la
cadena de TV CBS el 7 de abril, 1950.

Saludos, Jaime