[escepticos] Mirad qué mensaje más potito he recibido ([Fwd: T H E N E W P I C T U R E O F E V O L U T I O N])

--
Toni Cantó
mailto:toni_canto en isid.es

         Visit my Space Memorial: http://www.isid.es/nautas
        El desafío sobrenatural: gana un millón de dólares en
               http://www.isid.es/users/toni/randi.html
               La FAQ (nada) Oficial de Izquierda Unida:
                 http://www.isid.es/users/toni/ni.htm
-----------------------------------·-----------------------------------
"La única patria, extranjero, es el|"The only motherland, foreigner, is
mundo en que vivimos; un único caos|the world where we live; an only
creó a todos los mortales"         |chaos created every mortal being"
               - Maleagro de Gádara|               - Maleagro of Gadara
                    (Siria, 100 aC)|                    (Syria, 100 bC)

--- Begin Message ---
This message is a service to the public!

The error in the theory that men evolved from apes can easily be
seen by visualizing the evolution of men today into the future.
Let's say that those peoples with the least melanin in their
skins evolve into pale beings who survive by inhabiting
underground to escape the Sun's rays. And let's say those peoples
with the most melanin evolve into beings with brilliant skins of
gold, or silver, who survive on the Earth's surface by reflecting
the Sun's rays.

Now, picture a being with gold skin who says, "We brilliant ones
evolved from the pale creatures underground. The silver skins are
inferior because their color is closer to pale."

You can see that it is accurate to say both the pale creatures,
and the brilliant ones, evolved at the same time from an earlier
species. Likewise, it is accurate to say both men, and apes,
evolved at the same time from an earlier species.

The evolution of men and apes is the epic of a prehistoric
species which depended upon trees for survival. Some members of
the species climbed trees to gather food, evolving arms to move
efficiently among tree branches as they selected mates from
those who climbed trees. Meanwhile, other members of the species
walked on the ground reaching up to gather food from low hanging
branches, evolving an upward posture with legs to walk
efficiently on the ground as they selected mates from those who
walked on the ground.

The missing link can not be found because monkey-men never
existed. A confused talking monkey could use DNA to claim that
monkeys evolved from men.

There is not one piece of evidence to support the theory that men
evolved from apes. However, there is evidence that scientists
attempted to fake the remains of a monkey-man.

You will find an account of the infamous Piltdown Man hoax in any
encyclopedia.

Read the book HOMO SUMMETROS, and understand how races enable our
species to adapt to changes in the Earth. The outcomes of the
Civil War in the U.S., World War I and World War II may have been
determined by our species' need to preserve the ability to adapt
to a hotter Earth.

To order HOMO SUMMETROS, visit the Geat American Publishing
Society's web site at www.gramps.org. Click on "Samples". Click
on "Humanities". Click on "Homo Summetros".

To comment on this message, send your opinion by return e-mail to
the author at JExportimp en aol.com.

HOMO SUMMETROS

--- End Message ---