[escepticos] Otra pagina delirante

	Un amigo mio que conoce mi aficion a indignarme con desbarres
magufos me ha mandado esta direccion:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/2360/index.html
Es impresionante, admito que al ver al principio que hablaba de
analisis numerico me hice ilusiones de ver algo parecido a matematicas.
No ha sido tal el caso, pero numerologia enloquecida si que la hay,
a patadas. Como muestra bien vale un boton:

Ebola, a lethal disease of Africa that kills in two weeks of
infection, had its virus discovered in 1976, so if we associate galaxy
M76 with it, we are near the constellation Andromeda. Remember the
movie "Andromeda Strain" about a lethal disease that threatened
humanity? That could be Ebola if it mutates to an airborne
form. Influenza was discovered in 1933. Galaxy M33 is in the
constellation Triangulum. That may imply we should look for a
triangle. The numbers 33, 76, and 83 do form a right (90 degree)
triangle with an angle of 66 degrees.  Since 666 is the number of the
antichrist, this may imply that these three diseases will threaten
humanity when he appears. In fact, ebola virus frequently twists
itself into a shape that looks like a "6".

	Santi