[escepticos] Fantasmas y vibraciones

http://home.edu.coventry.ac.uk/cyberclass/vicweb/ghost1.htm

In this paper we outline an as yet undocumented natural cause for some cases of ostensible haunting. Using the first author?s own experience as an example, we show how a 19hz standing air wave may
under certain conditions create sensory phenomena suggestive of a ghost. The mechanics and physiology of this ?ghost in the machine? effect is outlined. Spontaneous case researchers are encouraged to
rule out this potential natural explanation for paranormal experience in future cases of the haunting or poltergeistic type.
--
Juan Alonso     jalonso en mail.ddnet.es
- A la felicidad por la electronica -