RE: [escepticos] Luz cansada

De "What's New", de Robert Park (por si todavía queda algún despistado sin
suscribir)

2. THE LAWS OF PHYSICS: IS LIGHT REALLY SLOWING DOWN?  The media
loves this kind of story.  An Australian group led by Paul Davies
says the speed of light has been slowing down.  Hey, I mean what
isn't?  Actually, what they claim in this week's Nature is that
there is cosmological evidence that the fine structure constant
is slowly increasing.  Since the effect on the laws of physics of
increasing the electronic charge are too awful to contemplate,
they figure light is going slower.  That kills relativity, but my
mail indicates nobody but physicists believe that stuff anyway.