[escepticos] Sugerencia de cambio en la carta

Tiene razón de David y creo que merece la pena modificar la carta para reflejar que nos hemos dado cuenta del detalle. El segundo párrafo de la carta decía:

"The article uses as a premise for their experiment that water can be magnetized; such a statement is completely against everything we know about water, magnetism, and the Laws of Physics."

Lo he modificado ligeramente y ahora dice:

"The article uses as a premise for their experiment that water can be magnetized for significant periods of time; such a statement is completely against everything we know about water, magnetism, and the Laws of Physics, and yet, it is used as a valid premise for some of the experiments. It would be tedious to enumerate and analyze all the other flaws in the article in this letter, so we offer only this one example as a sample of what you can find in it."

También se me ha sugerido que aporte una traducción al inglés del título del artículo. ¿Qué os parece "Stimulation of germination and growth by exposure to magnetic fields"?

Adela

-- Adela Torres OSU, Corvallis, OR USA http://daurmith.blogalia.com