[escepticos] Fwd: AANEWS for Wednesday, November 26, 2003

AANEWS for Wednesday, November 26, 2003

http://www.americanatheist.org/win99-00/T2/remnants.html

http://www.americanatheist.org/supplement/wintersol-sun-moon.html

http://www.atheists.org/action/alert-26-nov-2003.html

http://cgi.mail-list.com/u?ln=aanews&nm=escepticosdemadrid en yahoo.es

> This message was launched into cyberspace to
escepticosdemadrid en yahoo.es

=====

Escépticos de Madrid

http://es.geocities.com/escepticosdemadrid/