URL interesante

http://www.mk.net/~mcf/#MCF

        No he podido mirar esta pagina con demasiado detalle,
pero parece prometedora: conspiracion, radiaciones, etc. Un par
de muestras:

Hi, I'm Ed Light, born 1947, one of many captives of the mind-control
"cabal's" microwave anti-personnel projects. As I type this I'm being
forcibly zapped (click to see an xray of the result).

As they come up, I'll add current items of interest. People, including
myself, are being damaged by spy planes (unless there are some atomic
satellites up there). Others, including children, are being
shaped to be dirty tricks agents for the covert services. Some
ex-servicemen can 't get over experiments that were done to them.