[escepticos] Re: Nuevacos o más timadores (los rusos, fwd)

  Hola:

  ¿Algún médico de la corrala se anima a contestarle?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 14:09:57 +0100
From: Juan Esteban <info en nuevacos.com>
To: "Victor R. Ruiz" <rvr en idecnet.com>
Subject: Re: Nuevacos o más timadores

Sr. Victor R.

Adjunto le envio correo recibido de Rusia, en respuesta a su amable correo.
Es una traducción del Ruso al Ingles. ¡ No critíque mucho los errores !.

>From Siberia (Russia)
For:
Sir Victor R.
We have had knowledge of your accusation to the members of the Human Pathology
Institute and Experimental Medicine of Novosibirsk.
It is an error as far as he/she is concerned to express in public a judgment of
the that yet you is not totally informed, simply giving free rein to your
intellect is manifested against a Scientists bus: medical,
astrophysical,psicologic,  and above all to the Russian Academic Professor
Vlail P. Kaznachev.
Me appear and not I want it to accept that some "scientific"  will be so little
lovers and participation in the progress of the science.
It is not which beed yours profession, neither interests me, but if by chance
it would be sciences man, I as such would advise to you that museed a little
attitudes before launching them to a flight by the spider fabric that merges to
many million of human of good will.
The Russian science, for our pride, it is in the field of the Astronomy and the
space firts in discoveries and scientific advances, by that motive we felt
ourselves ached by opinions that accuse us of scientific defraudation and
things thus.
I wait moderate your pride and arbritation, so that the world continue being
source of worth that nourish the opened minds of all those which are free and
capable of discovering new theories that help the other to be happier while the
life is permitted what is.

With modesty I request to you, excuse my little knowledge of the expressions in
Castilian and the translation of the russian on the english.

A Greeting
Prof. Alexander B. Trofimov
Medical - Astronomer