[escepticos] RV: ALIEN ABDUCTIONS, INC.

Aco Jonante (en dos palabras):

Asunto: ALIEN ABDUCTIONS, INC.

For a good laugh, check out http://www.alienabductions.com/

Here is the title page from the Web page. It's a hoot. (I'm assuming, of
course, that it really is a put on.)

Michael Shermer
Publisher
---------------------
ALIEN ABDUCTIONS INCORPORATED

Thousands of individuals are abducted by extraterrestrial beings each
year.

Who do the aliens choose, and why haven't they chosen you?

Each abduction provides the growing community of Ufologists and related
researchers with more information, but we must nevertheless accept that
the answers to our questions about alien abductions are still a long way
off . . . if, indeed, our questions can ever be fully answered.

The fact of the matter is that most people will probably never have the
opportunity to be abducted by aliens. And even those elite few who are
selected for abduction receive no assurances that they will fully
remember their experience--much less a guarantee that their abduction
will be everything that they hoped it would be.

So why wait? Why wonder if they're ever going to come for you? Why even
invest the time, trouble, and expense involved in an actual abduction
when the highly trained and professional staff at Alien Abductions
Incorporated can provide you with personalized, realistic memories of
the alien abduction that you have been waiting for your entire life?

When you choose an AAI Abduction Experience our doctors, hypnotists, and
memory implant technicians work with you in pre-abduction orientation
sessions to customize one of our hundreds of stock abductions to suit
your personal taste. You can even pick one of our fetishist's
specials--interspecies breeding, medical experimentation--it's all up to
you. Whether you select a solo abduction or one of our special Group
Abduction packages (great for corporate retreats, school groups, and
theme parties), AAI gives you the best abduction for the lowest price.

Once your Abduction Experience has been implanted, we offer a wide range
of add-on options, from the 24/7 Surveillance Special (to give you that
added edge of real-life paranoia) to our exclusive Evidence Kit, which
contains items specially selected to heighten your Experience. We even
offer a low cost course of deprogramming, medication, and therapy that
is available to any of our customers who may choose to discontinue their
Experience.

WHETHER YOUR INTEREST IS CULTURAL, SCIENTIFIC, OR SENSUAL
Alien Abductions Incorporated can provide you with memories of an
experience guaranteed to be unlike any other available on this planet!

|| Facilities | Products & Services | The Abductalizer ||
|| Customer Testimonials | Question & Answer | Featured Specials
|| Company Information ||

Site design by Treehaus Associates and Jones Very.
Copyright 1998 ABMI. All Rights Reserved.