[escepticos] RE: assignments spanish 101

Hi Peter.
Well, I can say no for the days of the week, I simply put it there because
it is easy stuff and I think it is silly to wait to introduce those things
since we have days of the week and Months in Spanish in our syllabus.
Numbers are important and the more you practice them the better you get at
them, but are not a requirement for the quiz.
As far as the exceptions (rules) of masc fem. I have no idea if they will
appear or not, but things like problema are such a problem that we would
like for you to be aware of them from day one. (I guess the answer to that
one is yes):)
If you are,( aware of them, i mean) then you don't need to practice them, do
you?
The grammar things are there to provide you more practice on whatever it is
that you need it. It is there only for that. Use it wisely, don't waste time
with something if you already feel comfortable that you have a good handle
on it. GO to something else that you feel uncertain of or that you think you
need to improve in.
If you are done studying and reviewing the excersices in the chapters in the
book for tomorrow's quiz and still have time left to do extra practice, well
that is ok too. Otherwise concentrate on the book.
Hope this is a better guide.

Good luck tomorrow (but after all that practice maybe you don't need any
luck)

Marcela