Re: [escepticos] Petición de confirmación

Elisenda Font wrote:

> canal frances TV5 me ha contado, asombrado y divertido, que dieron, a
> título de información al público, que algunos satélites de la NASA (de
> información) han tenido averias por efecto 2000. Yo tampoco salgo de mi
> asombro, y pido confirmación de esta noticia.

The Y2K computer bug briefly blinded some
                           U.S. spy satellites as 2000 arrived, and
                           disabled part of the Pentagon's efforts to
                           monitor potential terrorist threats against
                           the United States, CNN has learned. The
                           unexpected failure at a U.S.-based ground
                           station came at the precise time -- during
            New Year celebrations -- when the United States was on
            heightened alert for possible terrorist attack.

(del boletín de la CNN)

Saludos

JM