[escepticos] Re: más plumas... o casi

Una nota:

cibernesto wrote:

> [E] No tengo interés en defender a los dinosaurios en este momento :o)
> Por cierto, mañana sale otro ejemplar emplumado en Nature. Lo que aún no sé
> es si es ave o no.

Asi se presenta la cosa:

#########

The distribution of integumentary structures in a
feathered dinosaur

QIANG JI, MARK A. NORELL, KE-QIN GAO, SHU-AN JI & DONG REN

Non-avian theropod dinosaurs with preserved integumentary coverings are
becoming more
common; but apart from the multiple specimens of Caudipteryx, which have
true feathers,
animals that are reasonably complete and entirely articulated that show
these structures in
relation to the body have not been reported. Here we report on an
enigmatic small theropod
dinosaur that is covered with filamentous feather-like structures over
its entire body.

Pues eso,

ER

--
---------
Deseo proponer a la favorable consideración del lector una doctrina que,

Bertrand Rusell
---------