Re: [escepticos] Historia extraña

  Hola:

Manuel Caro tecleaste:
> Me han enviado esta historia. No sé si será cierta o no, pero me huele a
> chorrada.

  Haciendo una simple búsqueda en el google, te encuentras con esta página:
http://urbanlegends.about.com/science/urbanlegends/library/blgorsky.htm

--
Comments:   This whopper has been circulating for years by email and can be
found on dozens of Websites with the accompanying claim that it's a "true

Sometimes attributed to comedian Buddy Hackett, the Gorsky story likely began
as a joke and, as people have begun to retell it as if it's a true story, has
become an urban legend. Its popularity reminds me yet again of Professor
Brunvand's favorite epigram: "The truth never stands in the way of a good
story." In spite of the ease with which it's debunked, this one is so much
fun to tell that it will surely still be with us decades from now.
--

  Saludetes,

--
Víctor R. Ruiz    | ¿Qué vas a hacer hoy para mejorar el mundo?
rvr en infoastro.com |                    http://rvr.infoastro.com