[escepticos] Para Borja

  Hola Borja:

  Hay un analista en Sillicon Valley que apoya tus tesis :)

--

http://web.siliconvalley.com/content/sv/2001/09/18/opinion/dgillmor/weblog/index.htm#msft

Dan Gillmor on the new Microsoft Internet Worm:

This is not an "Internet worm" -- and the headline writers and
reporters covering the story need to get it straight. This is a
Microsoft worm, and it once again gets spread through the opening of
Outlook e-mail attachments. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of Microsoft's
selfish and casual attitude toward its users' safety. For some time
now, I've been politely telling public relations people who send
attachments that I don't open them for security and bandwidth reasons.
>From now on, I'm simply going to delete all e-mail that comes with an
attachment unless I have specifically asked for it. Period. So go
ahead and send me an attachment. You'll guarantee that I won't read or
answer your message. Enough is enough.

--

  Saludetes,

--
Víctor R. Ruiz    | La mente no es una vasija a llenar sino un
rvr en infoastro.com | fuego a encender -- Plutarco