[escepticos] RE: [escepticos] Necesito algun material escéptico... Webesto y biolocos

You will recall that last month's RESEARCH SPOTLIGHT item was a
medical case report "A Case of Musicogenic Epilepsy Induced by
Listening to an American Pop Music" [article in Japanese], M.
Nakano, Y. Takase, and C. Tatsumi, Rinsho Shinkeigaku, vol. 38,
no. 12, December 1998, pp. 1067-9. The authors described an
unusual patient:

   A 23-year-old woman was admitted to our hospital due
   to the musicogenic epilepsy. She had four generalized
   tonic clonic seizures at 18 and 19 years old. Since 19,
   she had had complex partial seizures lasting for about
   20 seconds which was easily evoked by listening to an
   American pops particularly "Dreamlover" song by Mariah Carey.

;-)