[escepticos] base lunar de bush

Por lo visto, el sheriff va a anunciar la creación de una base lunar
permanente. ¿Qué van a hacer con la ISS?¿Le ayudará ánsar?
A mi, en principio la idea me atrae, aunque reconozco que es más barato,
fiable y científicamente mejor seguir con sondas haciendo exploración y
ciencia. Pero bueno, como a mí no me preguntan....

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1894&e=1&u=/ap/20040109/ap_on_go_pr_wh/back_to_the_moon

Bush Plans Missions to the Moon, Mars
40 minutes ago

By MARCIA DUNN, AP Aerospace Writer
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. - President Bush (news - web sites) is said to be on
the verge of announcing plans to build a permanent science base for men on
the moon that could serve as a steppingstone for sending astronauts
ultimately on to Mars.

Senior administration officials said Thursday night that Bush will announce
his plans in a speech next week. The president wants to aggressively
reinvigorate the space program, still reeling from the Columbia tragedy
nearly one year ago, said the officials, speaking on condition of anonymity.

But a Nobel-winning physicist who investigated the shuttle accident is among
those who would rather see more affordable robots - rather than astronauts -
exploring the lunar and Martian surfaces. He points to NASA (news - web
sites)'s Spirit rover newly arrived at Mars.