Re: [escepticos] Fraudes en estudios y sesgo en su publicaciÃn.

El MiÃrcoles 15 Junio 2005 09:21, Alvaro Rios escribiÃ:
> Evidentemente, los investigadores tienden a especializarse en campos con
> resultados "modestos" y a corto plazo. Y no les culpo, claro, la
> hipoteca hay que pagarla como sea.

VÃase:

http://ideas.repec.org/p/wpa/wuwpgt/0502057.html

Saludos,

	Paco

"Barriers to Scientific Contributions: The Authorâs Formula"
JS Armstrong (The Wharton School)

Abstract

Recently I completed a review of the empirical research on scientific journals
(Armstrong 1982). This review provided evidence for an âauthorâs formula,â a
set of rules that authors can use to increase the likelihood and speed of
acceptance of their manuscripts. Authors should: (1) not pick an important
problem, (2) not challenge existing beliefs, (3) not obtain surprising
results, (4) not use simple methods, (5) not provide full disclosure, and (6)
not write clearly.