[escepticos] RE: [escepticos] RE: [escepticos] Principio antrópico

Un artículo indispensable sobre este asunto es el de Weinberg "A designer
Universe? April 1999 at the Conference on Cosmic Design of the American
Association for the Advancement of Science:
http://www.nybooks.com/nyrev/WWWfeatdisplay.cgi?19991021046F

Weinberg termina el artículo de una forma contundente:
"With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do
evil; but for good people to do evil-that takes religion.

In an e-mail message from the American Association for the Advancement of
Science I learned that the aim of this conference is to have a constructive
dialogue between science and religion. I am all in favor of a dialogue
between science and religion, but not a constructive dialogue. One of the
great achievements of science has been, if not to make it impossible for
intelligent people to be religious, then at least to make it possible for
them not to be religious. We should not retreat from this accomplishment."

un saludo
Pedro J. Hernández
phgt en correo.rcanaria.es
http://come.to/pedroj