Re: [escepticos] Milenarismo cubano

Enrique Reyes ha escrito:

> Héctor Walter Navarro wrote:
> > Hubo un tonto que no quiso sumarse a la chupada de medias
> > y objetó: -Pero los astrónomos de Greenwich dieron el visto
> > bueno para que se hiciera este año y prestaron el observatorio
> > para que Aerosmith diera allí el concierto del milenio-
>
> Incidentalmente, para conocer la posicion del Observatorio de Greenwich
> al respecto, nada mejor que acudir a las fuentes:
>
> http://www.rog.nmm.ac.uk/mill/index.htm
>
> Saludos,
>
> ER

Muchas gracias Enrique.
Yo sabía que podía contar contigo.
Si no hubiera sido por tu aporte yo hubiera quedado
como un charlatán.
En el sitio que recomiendas, perteneciente al
Observatorio de Greenwich, invitan a festejar
la fiesta del Milenio al que yo me referí.
Se los copia para toda la corrala.
Les aseguro que la mujer que cantó del grupo
Eurythmics tiene una voz que ponía los pelos de
punta.

The British Gas Millennium Party

     On New Year's Eve an historic event to mark the arrival of the year
2000 will take place at the official Home of
     Time - the grounds of the Royal Observatory Greenwich and the National
Maritime Museum. The British Gas
     Millennium Party will celebrate the New Year with a unique blend of
rock, pop and classical music.

     Artists appearing include Simply Red, the Eurythmics, Bryan Ferry and
the London Symphony Orchestra
     and Chorus. In addition, the party atmosphere will be fueled by
performances by international star guests from
     all aspects of the performing arts and pre-recorded specials, from top
music entertainers, alongside a dramatic
     firework display, funfair rides, street entertainers and large themed,
tented villages serving food and drink.

                                Tickets for the event have now sold out!

     Details of VIP packages and the official after-show party are
available from Sellers Hospitality on 020 8555 0310.

     Priority bookings for Greenwich residents, with no booking fee, are
available through the Tourist Information
     Centre in Greenwich, 0870 608 2000, and The Sales Unit in Woolwich,
020 8317 8687.

  ROG Home | Information Leaflets | Astronomy | The Millennium |Visiting
the Museum | Events & Exhibitions | Education at the ROG &
                                              NMM