Re: [escepticos] Palestina culpable? NO.

 Se me olvidaba. Unos cuantos enlaces sobre condicionales
contrafácticos, sus problemas y "beneficios" en honor a los muchos
razonamientos que se basan en ellos.

http://www.shef.ac.uk/uni/academic/N-Q/phil/analysis/preprints/preprint36.html
http://www-formal.stanford.edu/jmc/counterfactuals/node1.html

 Estos son mensajes "news":

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=counterfactual&hl=es&rnum=1&selm=339FF016.4804 en execpc.com

 Y este el mejor.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=counterfactual&hl=es&rnum=8&selm=7gl0sg%24i0p%241 en news.laserlink.net

  If you can believe ten impossible things before breakfast, then
you should join

     THE CHURCH OF COUNTERFACTUAL BELIEF

   The Church of Counterfactual Belief has been set up to cater to
all who do not allow demonstrable truth to get in the way of their
beliefs. In addition to creation science and the flatness of the
earth, the following beliefs have been certified by Pope George as
Church dogma:

-That there's a hole in the Earth at the North Pole from which UFOs
 come.
-That pi equals precisely 3.000.
-That sex can be enjoyed only by blacks and homosexuals.
-That Billy Joe Wilson (Hoopla, Miss.) has successfully squared the
 circle.
-That Harry Truman is still president, and doing a fine job.
-That pi equals precisely 22/7.

   Several other important counterfactual beliefs are presently being
studied, including Clinton Foreign Policy, A.I., and that the moon
landings
were done in a Hollywood special effects studio. These will be the
subject
of a forthcoming Papal Bull ...